Support the BSO's Future
Donor support is vital in ensuring that the BSO continues to bring world-class music, award-winning education programs, and leading artists to our communities. Becoming a member today is the best way to secure the orchestra’s future.
Your tax-deductible donation makes all the difference for our next 100 years!
Almost 60% of the BSO's budget comes from our donors. It is donors like YOU who support innovation in the concert hall, classroom, and community!
BSO Membership Benefits
Create inspiring and exciting musical experiences for people of all ages across the state of Maryland by contributing, and you’ll be recognized with special privileges and access for one calendar year from the date of your gift.
Each level after Bach includes the benefits of the levels listed above it.
Digital alternatives to various access benefits will be available when in-person events are not possible.
With new technology enhancements like cameras in the Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall, digital access to the BSO will be a constant in your Membership experience. Virtual events coming to BSO digital programming this fall:
- Pre-and Post-concert talks will continue, virtually, surrounding online broadcasts
- One-on-one and small group gatherings will be held using web conferencing technology
- Open Rehearsals will be viewable online
- Pairing the music you’ll hear online to experiences at home such as food, wine or art
Bach Level Member: $75-$149
- Invitation to Open Rehearsals with pre-rehearsal talks
- Virtual in the 2020-21 Season: Invitations to Q&A’s around BSO Sessions episode releases
- Admission to the Annual Donor Appreciation Concert
- Opportunity to purchase single tickets prior to public sale
Beethoven Level Member: $150-$249
- Invitation to two members-only small-ensemble performances
- Opportunity to tour backstage at both BSO halls
- Strathmore Passport (for BSO at Strathmore patrons only)
Brahms Level Member: $250-$499
- Virtual: One Complimentary Voucher Code for BSO Sessions, the BSO’s digital concert series
- After Parties with BSO Musicians following season opening and closing concert
- Virtual in the 2020-21 Season: Invitation to Zoom Webinar featuring Artistic Leadership and BSO Musicians following season opening and closing BSO Sessions Broadcasts
- 10% discount on single tickets to BSO performances
Britten Level Member: $500-$1,199
- Invitations to Post-Concert Artist Toasts and Photo Ops
- Recognition in one publication of Overture magazine and Annual Donor Roll
- Virtual in the 2020-21 Season: Invitations to an Afternoon Tea with BSO musicians, featuring provided local Baltimore-based teas
$1,200-$1,999 Symphony Society Silver
- Invitation to BSO Preludes — brief introductions and listening notes prior to concerts
- Virtual in the 2020-21 Season: Invitation to Digital Preludes — a series of informal and engaging pre-concert talks just prior to select BSO Sessions
- 10% off beverages and dedicated pre-order space in the Second Space at Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall
- Season-long access to the Comcast Lounge (BSO at Strathmore concerts only)
- VIP Ticketing Concierge access
- Season-long recognition in Overture magazine and virtual program books
$2,000-$2,999 Symphony Society Gold
- Invitation to catered pre-concert Allegretto Dinners (fee required)
- Virtual in the 2020-21 Season: Invitation to Digital Allegretto Dinner — the same event you know and love with a digital twist and meal delivery (fee required)
- Invitation to attend the Governing Members Lounge once annually (with reservation)
$3,000-$4,999 Governing Members Silver
- Virtual: Complimentary access to BSO Sessions, the BSO’s digital concert series
- Invitation to see a musician’s perspective at On-Stage Rehearsals
- Season-Long Access to the Georgia and Peter G. Angelos Governing Members Lounge
- Invitation to the BSO’s Annual Meeting and Reception
- Complimentary parking for BSO Events: Cathedral Street Garage Parking at the Meyerhoff
- Symphony Hall and Valet at Strathmore
- VIP Ticketing Concierge Access
$5,000 – 9,999 Governing Members Gold
- Invitation to Third Tuesdays happy hour meet-ups with BSO Musicians
- Virtual in the 2020-21 Season: Invitation to Virtual Third Tuesday Happy Hour Event Series — join a virtual wine tasting to experience great wine and music to match. Includes wine delivery
- Eligibility to attend Governing Members Council events at premiere locations
- Complimentary Drinks at the Comcast Lounge at Strathmore (BSO Concerts Only)
$10,000 to $100,000+ Maestra’s Circle
Exclusive access awaits! Contact a Gift Officer or call 410-783-8010 today to learn more about the power of making a transformative gift to the BSO.